Home Organizing Team Job Description
Do you enjoy "thinking outside the box" to solve problems?
Are you willing and able to roll up your sleeves to get the job done?
We receive year round applications for the positions of:
A candidate will agree and accept the following terms of employment: the opportunity will be as needed with approximately 3-12 hours per week to begin, with the opportunity for growth.
- Very strong communication skills, a good listener, and not shy!
- Understanding, honest, kind, and reliable
- Flexible and organized with planning & scheduling
- Reliable personal transportation
- Smart phone or tablet, highly responsive within 4 hours of contact - very important
- Basic or advanced computer knowledge
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Physical stamina and commitment to complete tasks once begun
Our clients range from young moms to busy professionals to Baby Boomers to assist in decluttering and organizing their homes. This may include unpacking after a move, sorting and decluttering before a move, or helping someone sort through a lifetime of possessions with grace and patience, helping make decisions on how to honor their memories and part with things. We help people set up systems and then help them maintain the systems that fit their individual lifestyles.
Our team consists of leads and assistants who enjoy organizing, can take directions well, have 4-6 hour chunks of availability at least twice a week, and are interested in working in client homes as we restore order and beauty, including but not limited to the following:
- Sorting household items
- Light Cleaning
- Walking, sitting, standing, kneeling, or a combination of for up to 6 hours at a time
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Moving items up and down stairs
- Travel to multiple locations throughout city & up to 30 mile radius.
- Delivery of donations to specified nonprofit
Client sessions range from 3-6 hours in length. The task of a home organizer is a very physical and emotional one, but might be the most rewarding job of your life!
Our team consists of women and men who have different skills & strengths and value working together as a team. At this time we are hiring for as-needed assistants.
Candidate must be trustworthy and pass a background check with flying colors.
Thanks for your interest and time applying! We appreciate it. Our team will only be in touch if your skills & availability match our current project staffing needs.
Please email your cover letter and most recent resume to email@example.com and complete the following application.