- Finish a rough draft of family photo book-done
- Finish will for Jon and I-done
- Write one handwritten letter- not done
- Read 3 books-done
- Read two books to complete reading list for the year
- Write one handwritten letter
- Finish family photo book and get it off to the printer
For reference here is my master list for the year:
Create a living trust for my husband and I-Done Create a business checking account or get a business use credit card- DONE Max out our Roth IRA- on track Pay off our Honda- DONE!! Create more “circles”, whimsical items and patterns into my home, as discussed in Ingrid Lee’s book, Joyful. I’m also intrigued by her blog Aesthetics of Joy -Done
- Take a self defense course- not sure if this one is going to happen this year
Learn how to fully use and integrate my CMS business software- on track Do a month long Facebook fast, excluding business (I’m doing this right now and I’m loving the results so far!)- Done Save x amount/month for a family vacation in July- Done Start ballroom dancing again-Done Design a garden for our backyard-Done Buy curtains for my living room-Done Make a recipe from The Great British Bake Off-Done
- Read 60 books (4 more than last year)- I’m ahead with 58 books read!
- Make a 2017-2018 Family Photo Book- in progress
Get passports for the kids-Done Make a photo book for my oldest son- DONE
- Write and mail at least 5 “old-fashioned” letters- have one more to do
What are you doing in November to set yourself up for success?