- Create a business checking account or get a business use credit card- DONE
- Design a garden for our backyard- DONE
- Write one letter- DONE
- Read 5 books-I only read three but I’m still on track for the year.
- Plant and complete garden
- Read at least 3 books
For reference, here is my master list for the year.
- Create a living trust for my husband and I
Create a business checking account or get a business use credit card- DONE
- Max out our Roth IRA- on track
Pay off our Honda- DONE!!
- Create more “circles”, whimsical items and patterns into my home, as discussed in Ingrid Lee’s book, Joyful. I’m also intrigued by her blog Aesthetics of Joy
- Take a self defense course
- Learn how to fully use and integrate my CMS business software-on track
Do a month long Facebook fast, excluding business (I’m doing this right now and I’m loving the results so far!)- Done
- Save x amount/month for a family vacation in July- on track
- Attend the temple once a month-behind
- Start ballroom dancing again
Design a garden for our backyard-Done Buy curtains for my living room-Done
- Make a recipe from The Great British Bake Off
- Read 60 books (4 more than last year)- on track
- Make a 2017-2018 Family Photo Book
Get passports for the kids-Done Make a photo book for my oldest son- DONE
- Write and mail at least 5 “old-fashioned” letters- have four more to do
What are you doing in April to set yourself up for success?