- Read two books to complete reading list for the year-DONE
- Write one handwritten letter-DONE
- Finish family photo book and get it off to the printer-DONE
- Enjoy the fact that my goals are done for the year! I’m ready to start dreaming about 2020.
For reference here is my master list for the year:
Create a living trust for my husband and I-Done Create a business checking account or get a business use credit card- DONE Max out our Roth IRA- on track Pay off our Honda- DONE!! Create more “circles”, whimsical items and patterns into my home, as discussed in Ingrid Lee’s book, Joyful. I’m also intrigued by her blog Aesthetics of Joy -Done
- Take a self defense course- couldn’t make this work this year
Learn how to fully use and integrate my CMS business software- on track Do a month long Facebook fast, excluding business (I’m doing this right now and I’m loving the results so far!)- Done Save x amount/month for a family vacation in July- Done Start ballroom dancing again-Done Design a garden for our backyard-Done Buy curtains for my living room-Done Make a recipe from The Great British Bake Off-Done Read 60 books (4 more than last year)- I ended up reading 62 books this year! Make a 2017-2018 Family Photo Book- DONE Get passports for the kids-Done Make a photo book for my oldest son- DONE Write and mail at least 5 “old-fashioned” letters- DONE
How did you do this year? Are you ready to make a change in your organization or your life but not sure how to start? Call (760)298-9360 or visit my Booking page for your first appointment!